IF YOU HAD ROOM WITH ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN IT AND THE WALLS CEILING AND FLOOR WERE MADE OF MIRROR WHAT WOULD IT LOOK LIKE IN THE MIRRORS
Holy shit I asked my dad who’s a physics teacher and he just looked at me, looked at the table, looked at me, tried not to smile, looked angry, and started to look up where you can buy big mirrors.
1. I really like reggaton and electro funk.
2. I actually usually hate coffee, but at certain places I’ll have a caramel iced.
3. (Not a FUN fact) caffeine gives me headaches, cramping, and I use the restroom more frequently when I drink it (which isn’t bad, but an inconvenience) but I drink it anyway because I forget it’s in my tea
4. I’m already planning what parenting techniques I’ll use on my future children.
5. I like my friend Tom a lot (it’s about him, but about me too I guess) because of his affection for insects, carnivorous plant life, marine biology, and the study of psychopathy. Bonus points for inviting me to watch The Room with him and driving me home late
6. Despite being torn between Judaism and Islam, my family is Christian, so I go to friends that treat me like family on religious holidays.
7. I inconsistently wore a hijab to praise Allah, but felt like it would be understood as self hate if I hid my natural hair, and felt worse about my inconsistency. so it’s really a struggle between my love for myself and Allah.
8. I think cross dressers are really cute and think of it as intimate and romantic to do a partner’s makeup.
9. When I get angry I just walk for hours, maybe up to eighteen without stopping.
10. I can probs smash a man’s head open with my thighs because I do 180lbs. On the gym thingy i forgot the name of. 2 reps of 20, break, 4 of 10, break, 8 of 5. (It’s the one where you squeeze your thighs togsther).
Wasp vs. Spider
You may be surprised to know that the tarantula hawk wasp (Pepsis formosa) is bound to win. Thank you to our friends at El Morro National Monument, NM, for sharing this incredible photo of nature in action.
To learn about this national park that protects over 2,000 inscriptions and petroglyphs, as well as Ancestral Puebloan ruins, visit: here.
Photo: National Park Service, El Morro National Monument
(via: National Park Foundation)
So I have a mega crush on this closeted cutie, but they’re long distance. I’m online shopping for them. Mega cute skirts, kick ass lipstick.
Gooseberries are really trippy, they’re like a cherry tomato fig tamatillo bastards.
1. Just tell them “well stop it”.
2. start arguments about it.
3. call them out in public.
4. put them down about it.
5. gang up on them.
6. Assume you know everything.
1. Support them any way possible.
2. Have a private conversation.
3. Try to understand.
4. Find out what you can do to help.