So, I can’t buy things online by myself, but this model is is my size and I’ve been trying to get my hands on it forever now. If you live close enough I can meet up with you and pay you back in cash. PLEASSEEEE, I’d love you FOREVER. f you’d like I can pay you a (nonsexual) service in return such as send you an audio track of anything you’d like me to say for say, a song or advertizement. I could also make you a custom illustration that you can sell or keep. Please, I really want it. Please hit me up, this will only last three days.
Me: We can’t advise using this image for the banner you wanted. Do you have the original photo?
Client: No, this is all I have. Why can’t you use it?
Me: Because it’s a small, low-resolution image, it’ll look horrendous when blown up to the banner size.
Client: Can’t you use the computer to…
If a client spends a certain amount, I offer a discount in order to encourage bulk ordering. Usually, it’s as (seemingly) simple as free shipping.
Client: I don’t understand why there was a shipping fee on this invoice. Last time I worked with you there was no shipping fee.
Me: If you…
I was working with a client, whose son was in his mid-twenties and liked to be involved in the design of the website. He was into the ‘newest technology’ and buzzwords, so asking me to make things ‘pop’ was an everyday occurrence.
Client: I don’t like that colour. You should try something…
Client: I threw out that black pen, it was out of ink.
Me: What black pen?
Client: The one that was lying on your tablet.
Me: You threw out my $150 Wacom pen?
Client: I tried writing with it and it didn’t work. It must’ve been out of ink.
this almost made me cry
this is simultaenously the best and worst submission i’ve ever seen from Clients from Hell.
I feel ill
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via stayy0ungandwild)